2011年6月21日 星期二

100 Tips For Chrome,Chrome OS and ChromeBook Users - Free Ebook !!

If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS / Email Updates. It's FREE !!. Thanks for visiting!

I am writing this post with a strange smile on my face. After struggling a lot with my procrastinating mind,  I finally made it !! I can now share my first E-Book, which packs 100 Tips for Chrome, Chrome OS and Chromebook users.

The book has 10 categories with 10 tips in each of them. I've got 100 tips to share, so I am confident that everyone will have a handful of new tips to learn from it !

Thank you note !

The very first person I should thank is my friend @Thijs_611 ! He designed the cover image for this ( and he did my blog's header and logo too, btw ) ebook when I told him that I am writing one. He finished the cover design couple of months back and been pushing me to finish this ebook fast ! Thanks buddy !!

Thanks to my wifey who is a great support for my whole blogging-writing madness ! Well, it takes a lot of patience to adjust with someone who spends more time with the laptop, than his family !

My friends Daniel,François Beaufort,Ricardo Almeida, and many others who read the draft and help me make changes ! ( I am still looking for couple of names from my emails which I missed !!  sorry guys ! )

How To Download Your Copy

The E-book is free for everyone who subscribes to my blog's feed. Click here to find out how to get your copy ! Please read and drop me a comment with your feedback. Don't forget to share this with your friend !!

Give it a +1 or vote it up on reddit if you liked my ebook !

Related posts:

  1. 10 Tips To Customize Your New Chromebook Got a new Chromebook for yourself ? Congratulations and welcome to the future. Now, let's do some tweaking to make it a more exciting experience....
  2. Two Simple Google Chrome Tips To Save Your Time I should actually call this 「Two Silly Tips」. Because, this is more simple than the normal 「simple」. You get it ? These two tips are...
  3. How To Win A Free Chromebook from Samsung #Contest The Scavenger hunt by the Chrome team gave only pre-order links to Chromebooks. They were not giving away any of them free. But here is...

沒有留言:

張貼留言